Are you a patch notes lover? This is list of the accumulated bug fixes in the PS4 version till now:
– Fixed a blocking bug introduced in 1.03 where the motherships in M2/M5 randomly appeared invisible and indestructible.
– Fixed a bug where the “Get rank A in all the missions” trophy didn’t unlock when achieving it in “Score attack” mode.
– Fixed a crash after the credits when you had previously visited any gas planet without approaching its surface.
– Fixed a random crash in M7/M8 when some enemies tear up buildings.
– Fixed a random crash when destroying Earth with the Gigaton Blast.
– Fixed a random multi-thread crash when approaching cities while loading the textures of the monuments.
– Now the game will start correctly in VR mode even if an unproperly configured PS VR tracks rotation but not position.
– Removed incorrect hint when game over during boss battles in M2/M5.
– Fixed a random GPU crash that could happen more likely during start up or the first 15 minutes of gameplay. This was by far the most frequent crash of the game.
– Fixed a random multi-thread crash that could happen in any load screen.
– Fixed a random multi-thread crash computing the physics of torn buildings.
– Fixed a bug where the UI counted human casualties when drilling a tunnel in the terrain and firing the gigaton blast at it.
– Fixed a bug where the terrain was improperly rendered near some small cities (the bug was present in 1.01 America, and 1.02 America+Europe).
– Fixed a crash when player destroys the pyramid-shaped enemy, then goes to another planet instead of following the next enemy to the city, then reloads the game and then destroys the pyramid-shaped enemy again.
– Fixed a crash when player gets out of the current solar system, gets out of the galaxy, enters another galaxy and, without entering any other solar system, returns to the previous one.
– Tentatively fixed bug where some of the minions ejected by the pyramid-shaped enemy couldn’t be approached.
– Fixed a crash when firing the gigaton blast at the enemy with the wrecking ball, when both the enemy and the ball were hit.
– Fixed a crash when you fire the gigaton blast at the city exactly the same frame that a big bomb creates a red explosion.
– Fixed a random crash in M5.
– Fixed a random crash when firing at the octopus-shaped enemy when it has morphed into a building.
– Fixed a random multi-thread crash when you destroy the enemy that levitates nearby vehicles.
– Fixed a random multi-thread crash when firing the world multiplying ray on the ending scene.
– Fixed a bug where the reflection in the sea was incorrect when looking vertically down.
– Fixed a bug where some tutorial texts with words in bold where incorrectly splitted into lines.
– Fixed a bug where the camera seems to not work properly in space when you turn off Tumble in non-VR play
– Added sound when entering submenus.
– Avoided vehicles driving across grass in some areas.
– Avoided momentary incorrect rendering of the sea over the cities when approaching them.