Based in Madrid, Spain
Press / Business contact:
San Marcelo 9, 28017
+34 91 725 46 67
Become an indestructible interdimensional superbeing in this first person superhero game. With immense destructive power and supersonic flying capabilities, your mission is to save Earth from an alien invasion. Be careful though - you are so powerful you can destroy entire skyscrapers (unintentionally) when you miss your otherworldly target...
FeaturesUnprecedented freedom of movement
Accelerate from 0 to mach 10 in 5 seconds, fly around a real-size-Earth, get out of the atmosphere, the solar system and even the Milky Way in less than 1 minute from any location.Unprecedented scale of destruction
You can destroy entire skyscrapers (unintentionally) when you miss your target... Just like the aliens, if you let them to do so.Highly adaptive soundtrack
Reacting to every bit of the action.Innovative visual effects
Featuring procedural real time exploding/slicing/collapsing of buildings, and an Universe-scale rendering engine.VR compatibility
For even greater immersion. Platform(s) to be announced.
There are far more images available for Megaton Rainfall, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Intel Level Up Contest 2017 Best Action Game." - 25 August, 2017
- "Indie Arena Booth Gamescom 2017 Official Selection." - Cologne, 21 August, 2017
- "You Win Zaragoza 2016 Best Indie Game." - Zaragoza, 10 April, 2016
- "One of the top 50 best upcoming indie games." - Nerd Much, 4 March, 2016
- "One of the 100 most anticipated games of 2016." - Polygon Magazine
- "Casual Connect Indie Prize 2016 Official Selection." - Amsterdam, 16-18 February, 2016
- "EGX Leftfield Collection 2015 Official Selection." - Birmingham, 24-27 September, 2015
- "Boston Festival of Indie Games 2015 Official Selection." - Boston, 12 September, 2015
- "Indie Megabooth GDC 2015 Official Selection." - San Francisco, 2-6 March, 2015
- "Probably the Most Accurate Superman Simulator"
- Alexa Ray Corriea, Gamespot
- "The tech on display is extraordinary"
- John Walker, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "Immensely satisfying being able to move so freely and quickly"
- Alessandro Fillari, Destructoid
- "I was quite enamored by the overall visual design"
- Tony Hsieh, The Slanted
- "Megaton Rainfall combines all the great things that a superhero should be able to do"
- Christoph Meinelt, IGN Germany
- "It does something wonderful; it makes you feel powerful"
- Kevin Joyce, VR Focus
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Alfonso del Cerro
Indie Game Developer
Alfonso del Cerro